A Snap-Shot of Things You Need to Know
Attention: Users and Administrators: Between the hundreds of “informational” emails you receive each month only about HALF are relevant and only a FEW are important.
HOS’s solution to this deluge is simple:
- We scan thru the dozens of articles that hit our inboxes each week
- We consolidate article topics into a list of those applications only YOU have installed
- We summarize the article so you don’t have to read the whole thing if you don’t want to
- We highlight those that you might find useful for the CURRENT problems you’re facing
SUBSCRIBE to this One Newsletter today and you can UNSUBSCRIBE from all the rest.
– Your Friendly HOS Admins
January 2024 – Jira’s New Features
Six new Jira Premium features to help you crush those 2024 goals
FOUR CVEs (Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures) in Early December
All four vulnerabilities carry a critical CVSS score of 9.0 or higher requiring all customers to take action immediately.
In addition to Server and Datacenter, some Cloud products may also be affected.
Example ScriptRunner Scripts Get a New, in-app Home
Wait, there’s a place we can get example scripts? Yep, Adapatavist has always had a website dedicated to example ScriptRunner scripts for Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
But like their article states, now there are 100’s of examples available In-App. But it’s only available in Data Center since Server’s going away.
ServiceRocket Surveys for JSM gets New Rating
Customizable user satisfaction surveys make it easy for customers to rate your services user your preferred scales.
More ServiceRocket News
ServiceRocket has one of the most EXPANSIVE Blog, Newsletter, & Community useful website in the industry. Check out their https://www.servicerocket.com/content-hub for the latest and greatest!
Tempo Updating it’s Pricing in 2024
Effective January 3rd, 2024 ALL of Tempo’s Apps (add-ons) prices are increasing.
- Data Center app prices will see an average increase of about 15%.
- Cloud app prices will rise by about 10% on average.
- Custom Charts Products are no longer free at the 1-10 user license level
- A 60-day grace period is extended to existing customers as long as you stay in the same tier and get your quote by the due date.
Final Thoughts & Take-Aways:
At the end of the day, Tempo has great products, at any price. Let’s just hope they can ease into what seems like quarterly double digit increases as the world tries to find stability.
For more information: https://www.tempo.io/blog/introducing-tempos-updated-pricing-for-2024